Welcome to the Extreme Sports India (http://www.extremesportindia.com) or mobile properties and related applications (collectively this “Site”), which is owned and operated by WayFarer Sports Pvt Ltd (“Wayfarer”, “Wayfarer Sports”,”ESI”,”we” or “us”).
This cancellation policy applies to ALL bookings and the terms here are above and beyond the booking “terms and conditions” that you can view here: https://www.extremesportsindia.com/terms
- All bookings will enforce the cancellation policy of the ground operator. This cancellation policy is viewable as a part of each trip.
- If you have booked a customised trip, the cancellation policy of the operator(s) will be shared with you at the time of booking on email.
- All refunds will ONLY be made to the bank account or credit/debit card from which the payment was received.
- For payments done by online wallets, the refund will be made to the corresponding traveller’s bank account.
- All refunds will take a minimum of 14 working days to reflect in your account/card.
|Cancellation Period||Portion of Booking Amount to be refunded to the customer|
|More than 30 days prior to the date of Booking||100% refund|
|Within 15 – 30 days prior to the date of Booking||70% refund|
|Within 8 – 14 days prior to the date of Booking||50% refund|
|Less than 7 days prior to the date of Booking||No refund|
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about cancellation charges, the status on your refund or related concerns.